Products: Ultrasound Consoles
Innovative Image Quality in a Compact Size
Featuring design concepts inherited from our higher end systems along with Hitachi Aloka’s latest proprietary electronic technologies, the compact SSD-900V delivers superb images.
Traditionally, portable units suffer from hardware and software limitations that affect image quality. Hitachi Aloka’s SSD-900V sets new standards for what’s possible in a portable unit. Incorporating over 50 years of experience and unique micro-chip technologies, the SSD-900V generates incredibly high-resolution images.
The SSD-900V offers a full range of measurement functions for professional ultrasonic examination. And unlike conventional portable systems, the SSD-900V includes annotation labeling and 15-channel preset functions as standard features.
The system also use Super High Density transducers (found on our high-end systems) to enhance imaging resolution. These multi-frequency transducers provide a broad range of imaging frequencies to optimize scan frequency for depth of view.
- Employs Super High Density transducers from our high end systems.
- Convex Sector & Linear Scanning is standard.
- ABC (Automatic B-gain Control)
- IPS (Image Processing Select)
- ISP (Image Select Profile)
- Offers a full range of measurement and calculation functions for professional diagnosis.
- 15-channel user programmable presets.
- Retractable keyboard with illuminated keys
- 256 grayscale levels for a full 8 bit depth that allows for excellent contrast resolution.
- Additional electronic transducer connector