Products: Ultrasound Consoles
ProSound Alpha 10V
For Your Most Challenging Ultrasound Cases...
The Alpha 10 is the flagship in the ProSound series of ultrasound systems, offering full versatility and superior image quality. Enhanced image quality ensures more accurate and efficient diagnosis while increasing patient satisfaction.
The ideal choice for a large office or hospital imaging department, the Alpha 10 combines a 12 Bit A/D digital beam converter, high powered image processing channels and our exclusive probe technology to take examinations to the next level. Sophisticated beam control provides high resolution and penetration while minimizing image degradation, while user-oriented operability and ergonomics create the ideal environment for fast and accurate imaging and diagnoses.
The Alpha 10’s Extended Pure Harmonic Detection is a digital pure beam-imaging platform that incorporates state-of-the-art acoustic technology that dramatically improves the clarity of the ultrasound beam formation and signal processing.
The superb spatial, contrast, and temporal resolution result from the integration of Ultimate Compounding Technologies, Hemispheric Sound Technology PLUS probes with a new Compound Pulse Wave Generator to control the shape of the transmission waveform.
This, our newest platform, showcases a refined user interface that facilitates smoother operation due to the ergonomic panel design.
The Alpha 10 is compatible with contrast Harmonic imaging, including both high sound pressure and next-generation low sound pressure bubble destruction techniques. It performs high frame rate multi-beam processing, achieving over 1000 frames/second. The Alpha 10 offers exclusive Hitachi Aloka technologies in this state-of-the-art imaging system to allow you to provide the highest quality, most accurate exams in the least amount of time.
The Alpha 10 conforms to DICOM standards and can be linked to HIS/RIS. It is compliant with the standard system architecture guidelines of Integrating Healthcare Enterprise (IHE). You can even centrally manage patient data and information with its Extended Data Management System.
- Ultimate Compounding Technologies
- Hemispheric Sound Technology PLUS (HST+) probes
- Extended Pure Harmonic Detection
- Pixel Focus in three directions to provide the sharpest and cleanest images possible
- Color Flow ,Power Flow, and Spectral Doppler
- Exclusive Color Flow features including Dual Dynamic Display and E-FLOW (Hitachi Aloka-exclusive Extended Flow technology) to clearly define blood flow in organs and tumors
- HD-EFV (High Definition Extended File of View) provides a panoramic image of the entire anatomical structure.
- Real Time 3D with Multiplanar views and measurement capabilities.
- Volume Mode providing photo-realistic 3D imaging
KI (Kinetic Imaging), providing endocardial time-motion history display
- SMA (Automated Segmental Motion Analysis) providing real-time endocardial segmental motion quantification
- Tissue Doppler imaging with comprehensive cardiac function evaluation, Velocity ananlysis and Strain analysis
- eTracking technology—a technique which precisely measures the stiffness of blood vessels
- FAM (Free angular M-Mode)
- To learn more about this system Request a demo